Thursday, October 15, 2015

Reflections: Looking foward




Looking forward

I can not believe that we are already half way through our course! Time does fly fast. I am glad that we are taking this break to really reflect on our work because I know that I can definitely  make some changes. After looking at the grade chart I am not exactly where I want to be grade wise. I have only done some of the extra credit and that is something that I will be working on changing. These points could really boost my grade therefore, I will be taking advantage of these assignments. Critically analyzing where I am, I definitely have to make changes to my schedule so that I can find myself using less of our "grace periods". That will be my number one objective. 

However, I would also like to see my work improve. I have come across some really great writing styles in the blogs that I have visited. I want to work on expanding my vocabulary, creativity, and style of storytelling. I have taken some notes from blogs that I have observed and have seen some styles that I had never even thought of. 

Breaking it down this is what I will be working on for the remainder of this semester: 

1. Making a schedule and sticking to it so I do not fall behind. 
2. Doing all of the extra credit points so I can be where I want in my grade (A).
3. Put more time into my stories so I can really expand on them.
4. Try out new writing styles and try to tell stories from different perspectives.
5. Really engage in comments and be way more descriptive in them by thinking analytically about them. 
6. Have fun!

We still have time to make the changes that we want!
Image searched on Google found on: appliedalliance 

1 comment:

  1. We have several of the same ideas going forward in this class. I have become really bad about abusing the grace periods as well, so that was my biggest thing I wanted to work on. I also plan on doing more extra credit (I’ve barely done any). I want to finish this class up early and with an A! Good luck on the rest of the semester!

    ReplyDelete