Thursday, October 15, 2015

Reflections:Looking back



Looking back


I must say that I was not sure what this class would be like when we first started. The class layout was so different to me but then I started to really appreciate the way that this class was made. This class has really helped on growing my writing skills and my creativity. That is probably what I enjoy most about it. The chance that I am given to expand on my creativity. Through this semester we have been asked to work on storytelling and even though it was a challenge for me in the beginning, my favorite post has been Joseph the Seducer which you can find here: 



Thanks to the peer review of my peers and our professor I have been able to work on bettering my writing skills and have realized the mistakes that I was making when writing that I did not even know I was making. 

I have a very busy schedule and I usually find myself doing our assignments each night of the night that they are due. However, I have used the grace period (more than I should) when I find myself super loaded on other coursework. I really need to change that this second half of the semester. I do not really have a spot for doing my homework. It ranges from in class, my friends house, my dining room, my room, or work. I do it where I can concentrate best based on the day.

I have not done any Curation posts but thanks to one our our assignments, my task bar now has a bunch of bookmarks and it makes life so much easier! :) 
I would definitely recommend this class to anyone. I like learning on my own pace, I like seeing what other students are doing, and I especially like that we have a very responsive professor who is very involved in our work. I am so glad that I chose to take this class. 

Water is such a reflective image to me 
Image found on Google search :AlphaGammaBrain 


No comments:

Post a Comment