Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Reflections



Reflections

I must say that this has been a very interesting and fun class. I really did not come into this class with any expectations because none of my friends had taken it before. Now every time someone asks me about an upper division class this is the class that I highly recommend. I really enjoy how the grade that you get in the class really is the grade that you have worked for. Unfortunately, I did not learn (even after multiple opportunities to learn) that I could work ahead and turn in my assignments on time so that I would not have to find myself doing work for this class during dead week. I have a friend who finished this class about a month ago. Man am I jealous! But he deserved it since he put in so much work into the class and now I am paying the consequences of my choices. 

However, with the negative already out there... I am proud of the work that I have done in this class. I would say that I am not a really great writer in the sense that I make a lot of grammatical errors but I think that I do have a good flow to my words. This class really helped me expand my logic and imagination. Every week we were presented with new material and I really like that I had so much liberty to choose what it is that I wanted to read each week. I have never been a part of a class that has really let the student choose the way that they want to learn. For that I am very grateful because it made a class that has the potential of being extremely boring to being a class that was really fun!

I think that the biggest take away from this class that I will take is definitely Growth Mindset. Growth Mindset has really helped me stand my ground and keep pushing through. I am glad that I decided to enroll in this class and that I kept with it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment