Friday, December 11, 2015

Week 15 Growth Mindset



Growth Mindset 


This semester the hardest class that I encountered was cellular biology. From the first week until our last test I was really struggling with this class. I lost all hopes to make an A in the class by the second exam. Soon after I also started losing hope in the class, period. I thought that I was going to fail. This week however, after going through four really hard exams I have decided not to take the final. I decided this because this week I learned to accept my achievements no matter how small they can be. I am not finishing the class with the grade that I had wished for. However, I did not fail the class and will be able to move on from the class and never have to look back. That was my growth mindset of the week. Accepting my victories even if it wasn't the exact victory that I wanted.

Image taken from : Growthmindsetmemesblog 

No comments:

Post a Comment