Friday, December 11, 2015

Week 15 Famous Last Words




Wow, I cannot believe that this is the last full week of class. Usually around this time I am very overwhelmed with the stress of finals and all that but I have been blessed and God has really taken control on my progress in every class and I am not freaking out about the two finals that I do have next week. I am in good standing in both of the classes and I hope that I end in that same way. I thought that this week we would end with perhaps doing one last reading but we did not. Instead we looked at the class as a whole and I really enjoyed that, as I was able to go back and look at my progress in the whole class. I will now finish this class with the grade that I wanted and I am so glad that I can say that! I won’t lie that I was a little scared last week thinking that maybe I had put my self in a very risky situation and I would miss and A by a few points due to my not completing assignments due to my horrible horrible schedule of life and of course lovely procrastination. However, I was determined and now I am over that 410 mark. Yay!! As I had mentioned on my evaluations this is a great class and I am so glad that I decided to stick with it even know I knew a couple of people that had dropped the class. They made me feel skeptical but now when they have asked me about it they are a little jealous that they did leave because this really is a great class! I love having the control of what I do and that is exactly what this class allowed me to do. It was great! I am happy and content with the way this semester is coming to an end.

This is exactly what I am feeling 
Image taken from :memegenerator.net

No comments:

Post a Comment