Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Here are a few of my favorite things.... Favorite places



I used to be a city girl... tall buildings, busy streets, places to shop literally everywhere were the things that made me love California. However, my love for the craziness in city living was suppressed by my new love for nature, peaceful sightings, and beautiful landscape when I moved to Oklahoma. Here's a peek into some of my favorite! Enjoy! 



My daughter, Gabriella, sure did enjoy the waters too.



Turner Falls.. one of my favorite places with my favorite man. 




Kayaking in Beaver's Bend. 

1 comment:

  1. What fun pictures, Limayre! I can tell Gabriella is having fun. And now I am looking forward to your Introduction to maybe find out where in California you lived. I spent two big chunks of time in my life (five years, and then later six years) in the Bay area - I lived in San Francisco, Berkeley, Oakland, Daly City, and then Berkeley again at the end... and I still miss it! Anyway, thank you for the fun pictures here and I hope you will have as much fun in this class as Gabriella is having there in the water! :-)

    ReplyDelete