Monday, August 31, 2015

Week 1: Curation



Although, I have taken other online classes it is without a doubt that this is the class that I have had to be most engaged with. With that being said, I have had to be very organized with planning out when I will get my assignments done. I usually have my planner with me in which you will find my whole life in writing. Although I don't really use bookmarks, I immediately bookmarked my own blog so I could easily access it and make new posts. 

(screenshot taken by me, August 2015) 

Normally, I have a lot of tabs open on my screen so I can access everything at once but now, I will make it a goal to take further advantage of bookmarks on my laptop. However, on my phone, I do use bookmarks to save recipes that I come across ( I need to learn how to cook)  and articles about teenage pregnancy and education because I like to be up to date with my statistics. 

(cellphone screenshot taken by me, August 2015) 


On the other hand, although I have not made it a habit to make my own boards,  I LOVE Pinterest. Thanks to Pinterest I was able to DIY many wedding projects and get a lot of inspiration for what I wanted for my wedding. I really like the way Pinterest organizes different categories within a search such as 

(screenshot taken by me, August 2015) 

It made searching so much easier! I used to have a twitter and I still have one now but I never used it after getting rid of two phones ago, haha. Although I think it is a very effective way of getting concise messages out, I just never really used it enough to make it stick with me. I might give it a try again sometime soon though. 




No comments:

Post a Comment