Monday, September 28, 2015

Thoughts about Comments


What do I think about blog comments? 

I personally love that we are allowed to comment on each other's blogs. I think that peer criticism is the best. Every individual in this class has different opinions and I think it is very good to get people's opinions on one same topic. My favorite comments are probably the ones on storytellings. I really enjoy these comments because they help me focus on areas that need to work on. Also, by reading these comments I can see if my objective in my story was accomplished and if my readers took away from my story what I intended for them to take away. 

In the beginning, my comments were very broad and general. However, I realized that I enjoyed the comments that were more thorough so I then decided that I should do the same in return. For the past assignments I have been working on being more specific in my comments and I sure do hope that my colleagues appreciate these adjustments that I have made. 


No comments:

Post a Comment