Monday, November 16, 2015

Week 12 : Famous Last words


Famous last words



This week has been a really laid back week in the sense that I finally did not have any exams or quizzes that I needed to study for. I got my exam back for my cell biology class (which is the class that I am struggling in this semester) and I finally did so much better! Yay! 

I am finally over the flu, which was something that really affected my work, school, and family time. I missed school for about two weeks straight and I am talking to my professors so I can catch up on the work and lectures that I missed. I still think that there is something else that is wrong with me because I cannot stop coughing and they affect my sleep. I am thinking about going to the doctor soon and checking if I have bronchitis or something to that effect that was the result of the flu. I am happy that I am feeling better though. The flu was horrible.

This week, in this class I have done so much better! I actually completed a full week without missing an assignment and that is the first time! I usually miss out from doing the extra reading but this week I made sure that I did not miss it as those small points can accumulate. I also enjoyed my storytelling this week. Merlin is a story that I was proud of because the round table was a story that I grew up reading about. I don’t think it has been my best story yet but I was proud of it.

I am especially proud of the way that my storybook is turning out. This week I wrote about El Cucuy and I loved the way that it turned out. I have received good commentary about it too. I was not sure how I was going to tell this story but once I figured it out. It really worked out. I am excited for the rest of this week.

My storybook. 
Image taken by screenshot.

No comments:

Post a Comment