Monday, November 30, 2015

Week 13 : Famous Last Words

Famous Last Words





Wow, it is the end of Week 13! I feel really excited yet overwhelmed that this semester is almost over. I have had an overall great semester but there are two classes that I am afraid I might not get the grade that I was wishing for. In one of the classes (cell bio) I will be glad that I pass that class even if that means a C although I really want a B but that class is SO HARD. I have been sick in the past weeks and I have missed quite a bit of class time in my Spanish class so I am afraid that participation points might inhibit the possibility of getting an A. I hope that this is not the case and I will be speaking to my professor this week. In this class however, I am on track to get the grade that I wish (along with my other 2 classes) so I am feeling a good about a solid end to this semester. As the end of this course approaches I really want to focus on spending more time with my reading unit this week and analyzing the stories carefully. Sometimes when I am reading in order to choose my favorite to do my blog post I find myself dozing off so that is something that I want to change.

            Week 13 storytelling went really great for me, as I had already done the assignment many weeks ago on accident. At the time I was a little frustrated that I had made that mistake but when week 13 rolled by this week and I didn’t have to worry about writing a story I was grateful for my mistake. The only things that I needed to do for that post this week was change the week and the date and update my declaration. It is too bad that I did not make the same mistake more than once, haha.

Sound of music Meme 
Image found from Google search : Memegenerator 

No comments:

Post a Comment