Monday, November 9, 2015

Week 11, Curation



My three favorite things this week


  • On Pinterest  I have spent a lot of time this week and I have loved it. I am currently in the process of bringing my home together since we found a wonderful home for rent and we have moved in a little under a month ago. Currently, I am working on bringing each room alive and decoration. I now know what I want to do as my media center thanks to Pinterest! 
This is the style of media center that we will be aiming towards as we re furnish a great craigslist find
Image found on Pinterest


  • If there is one site that I will always visit every week that will be Netflix. I enjoy Netflix so much it is unhealthy but I cannot stay away. This week I have decided that re-watching Grey's anatomy for the third time is an excellent idea! I have not regretted it yet.
Image found on Google Search : Maguzz.com 

  • Last but not least, Qualtrics has been another website that my history will prove to be very visited this week. I would for the College of Public Health at OUHSC and in the past weeks we have been traveling to do on site research and we are using Qualtrics for our data. Thank you Qualtrics for being the Real MVP. BTW, Qualtrics in not HIPPA compliant. We have learned that this week... 
This log in page and I have come well acquainted
Image taken from personal screenshot 





No comments:

Post a Comment