Monday, November 2, 2015

Reading Diary A: Nursery Rhymes






  • The misty moisty morning song reminded me of a rhyme song that my daughter sings, "Daddy Finger" because of the "how do you do, how do you do."
  • I loved the cunning fox song because it once again reminded me of gabby. She is always happy to see me when I am brining food into the house.
  • I expected to see "London Bridge is Falling Down" to be the same song that a majority of us have grown up listening to. Instead, I found a different version and I enjoyed it because it spoke about rebuilding the bridge with different elements until the correct element was found.

  • Hush a bye baby was my favorite of all the lullabies. When I would rock gabby when she was an infant all I knew was Rock a bye baby (Hush a bye baby) and I would just sing it over and over because I did not know the lyrics. At least now I am much for familiar with it if I ever have to go back and sing it.
  • Hickup Hickup go away was a fun charm! As I was reading it I immediately began to read it as if I was reading Rain rain go away. They both have the same style.
Mother rocking her baby to sleep
Image found through Google Search : Youtube



No comments:

Post a Comment