Monday, November 30, 2015

Week 13 Review



Review

This blog assignment was very informative to me as I did not that you could backup account such as Blogger and Google Sites. That was a very helpful tool and I am glad that I now know how to do that. As I was looking through the announcements it was very hard not to laugh and immediately choose the Dante's Inferno announcement as my favorite. Those actions in the pictures are something that I can definitely relate to. 

A screenshot that I took of my favorite announcement 

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know someone else was doing reviews besides me! Yay! They are my favorite extra credit to do! I liked this announcement too but I ran out of time to do a review this week. I glad someone pointed it out because it is super relatable to everyone. Have a good last week of class!

    ReplyDelete