Monday, November 23, 2015

Growth Mindset Week 13



Growth Mindset

Meme found in MemeBlog 

I really love this meme! I hear very often that the best things in life are the ones that you worked the hardest for. This makes me think a lot of my family. My family wasn't very acceptive of my relationship with my husband for various reasons but I fought and worked hard for what I wanted. It was really hard to have my dad turn his back on me for awhile but now I see how far we have come and I do not regret it at all because it was all worth it. The same thing with college. I am always complaining about how hard it is but even if I did have the choice to go back in time I would still come to college because I know that in the end it will be worth it.

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I have already commented on your introduction, so I decided to look at your growth mindset posts! I personally love this topic and I have written a few of these posts myself, so I like to get other people's opinions about it as well. I think that meme is really funny! I am glad that you stuck with your own opinions and fought for what you wanted! During finals, sometimes it is hard to recognize the true reason why we are at school at all. It is easy to lose sight of the big picture.

    ReplyDelete