Monday, November 9, 2015

Week 11: Enjoy the ride, Growth Mindset



Enjoy the ride. 


This past week  (more like two weeks) has been very hard for me. I have been fighting off the flu and it has been very hard for me to be happy about what I am doing. However, thinking back and thinking further. I have to remind myself to enjoy the ride. These past weeks instead of thinking "Man, I feel like complete crap (just to not say the word that I was really thinking). Why did this happen to me?" I should be thinking "Hey, at least now I actually get to sleep and have a reason for leaving things half done and going to sleep even though I will regret in the morning when I wake up. Hey, at least I didn't have to go to work today and instead I got to spend a whole day with my family which does not happen very often." I just need to learn to enjoy the moment. That is all, folks. 

Image taken from Growth Mindset Memes Blog 

2 comments:

  1. Hey Limayre! I agree with your point of view. Sometimes we just have to enjoy the moments however bad they may be and look on the Brightside. I am also a strong believer that if you don’t enjoy the moment it will be lost time. I hope you get better soon to get back on track! Good luck on school and work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi again Limayre!

    I love this post and I think you have a lot of good insight on life. In college, I fel like we're all trying to push through the next day, the next week, the next exam. Sometimes, we forget to sit back and enjoy every moment that we have. Let's face it, this is some of the best years of our lives!

    ReplyDelete